- How can I make my Home or Business smell amazing?
Supreme-Air carries a variety of Fragrance units that can cover any size space based on square footage and volume. Our units can be run through the HVAC ducts to evenly distribute fragrance. Our Fragrance Systems are generally wall mounted or placed in an easily accessible area near the HVAC duct work. A small incision is usually made in the duct work, normally no greater than the size of your pinky. After the Fragrance system is then joined with the HVAC duct with the hose that comes with the unit. Allowing the airflow of the HVAC to carry the fragrance through out the home or business.
- How do I know what aroma I want to select?
There is a possibility that you may have experienced one of our aromas at a hotel, retail store, spa, gym, or even a friend’s house! If you did, please call us at 786.394.3066 or send us an email at email@example.com and we can confirm the scent you experienced.
- Where is my HVAC unit located?
Typically, your HVAC can be found in a different room, storeroom, carport, rooftop, or roof. This isn't to be mistaken for the compressor, which ordinarily is situated outside. The unit can be discovered near the indoor regulator much of the time.
- What will I need to install my unit to HVAC?
Your Scenting System will come with everything necessary to install. If you are installing HVAC, we recommend having a screwdriver ready to mount the unit. For any assistance regarding programming or installation please contact us.
- HVAC vs Standalone?
HVAC implies your unit will be associated with the HVAC and will emit fragrance in all territories the HVAC channels lead to. Standalone unit implies that it very well may be set any place an electrical plug is present.
- What if I didn't like my fragrance, can I return it?
If you are not happy with the scent you purchased, please keep in mind that we do offer FREE fragrance samples before you confirm your purchase. Unfortunately, for safety reasons we cannot accept fragrances that have been previously opened.
- What is your Return Policy?
For more information and details about our Return Policy, please visit our Refund Policy Page by clicking here.
- How do I maintain my Supreme-Air Scenting System?
Before switching your Supreme-Air Fragrance Oil, please clear any debris from the diffuser straw by doing the following:
- Put a paper towel beneath the diffuser straw.
- After let the scenting system diffuse for 10-15 minutes. This process will evaporate any oil residue that may be lingering in the diffuser straw. Eliminating any traces of previous fragrance oil.
- Once you are done, you can replace your empty bottle with the new fragrance oil refill and enjoy!
- Do you offer any Warranty or Guarantee?
Supreme-Air proudly stands behind our products and offers a 1 Year warranty on all of our units. After a year we can repair the units for an additional charge.
Will you come out and Spec a location?
Each location is unique and requires individual attention. Areas that are more will most likely require a Supreme-Air Specialist spec out. What we need to know most importantly is the following:
-What areas or locations would you like to target? For example: a waiting area, a Lobby, a Restroom, Gym or Office.
-The amount of HVAC units we are using to distribute fragrance.
-The square footage and general volume of the space you want to scent.